Monday, March 30, 2009

Spanish Lessons: Pequena Historia!

Jannet, from Mexico is teaching us spanish. It's so much fun. Right now we have only studied the present tense so I cannot make big stories but can try a small one.
"Yo tengo un gato pequeno y blanco. Mi gato se llamo poocha. Poocha es muy limpio. A veces yo le hablo a mi gato. Poocha es mi amigo. Yo amo mi lindo gato. Gautham esta tan celoso porque yo no escribo su historio."

(I have a cat who is small and white. My cat is called poocha. Poocha is very clean. Sometimes I talk to my cat. Poocha is my friend. I love my cute cat. Gautham is so jealous because I have not written his story.)

I haven't shown this to mi maestra yet, so if there are any mistakes I'll come back and correct it... :)

Yo soy tan feliz porque yo soy una estudiante de espanol.
(I am so happy because I am a student of spanish.)

:)

5 comments:

saranghills said...

mi tengo una linda espose. y su es muy inteligente. ella es poeta tambiƩn! soy feliz por que yo tengo su!

Sylvia said...

gracias senor!

Anoop Sasikumar said...

Que Paso Anu? Komo Estas

Saludos

Anoop

Sylvia said...

ola anoop,
Todo estan bien! Nosotros estamos muy bien! Y tu?

Hasta la vista mi amigo!

Anu

JPK said...

Good going people [:)]..