Thursday, November 20, 2008



I am God

Here I Lie
A Puppet in Human Hands
Child of His Fears and Dreams
Here I Lie
Created in His Likeness
Sharing in His Weakness
Here I Lie
I Live for His Dreams
I Die for His Fears
Here I Lie
They Sang for Me
They Danced for Me
Here I Lie
To Bring Them Luck
I am Set Afloat on the Mahanadi
Here I Lie
They Fight for Me
They Die for Me
Here I Lie
In the Dying Light of the Day
I'm Washed Ashore
Here I Lie
Having Lost My Pretensions
I'm Exposed to the Seeker
Here I Lie
All Pass Me By
None Seeing Me
Here I Lie
A Little Child Stands Looking at Me
The River Dancing in Her Eyes
Here I Lie
She Sees Me True
And Says, Oh, You are God
Here I Lie
I See Her True
And Say, No, You are God
Here I Lie

4 comments:

Sunil K Kurup said...

A new outlook, a new post. Read the post twice, still trying to figure out what prompted to you write that and what lies behind those lines...

Sylvia said...

the pic...was the straw stuffing of a Ganesha, washed ashore of Mahanadi...:)

rama said...

nice

Sylvia said...

thanx rama...